Exclude any of the below options from the search results:Hide this job Hide jobs with titles like this Hide jobs from Dunamis Services Hide jobs in this location
- Dunamis Services
- From £40,000 to £50,000 per year + please see advert
- Job term
- Job hours
- Full time
We are currently recruiting hardware design engineers, recent experience in developing Switch Mode Power Supplies (SMPS) is essential. Our established client is based in the North East and as part of any employment offer will fully finance any relocation costs and interviewing expenses incurred.
The successful design engineer will be joining an established growing team, developing new power supplies aimed at the global market. Products are already sold to over 120 countries worldwide within a wide largely to other electronic OEM’s as well as end users, established for more than 35 years.
Key design responsibilities will involve:
• Design and develop Switch Mode PSU’s, Invertors and convertors.
• Select and develop the appropriate technologies in developing Power supplies for the required project
• Develop initial Circuit design and hardware for allocated products, meeting design spec and cost targets within a project management environment.
• Provide feasibility studies and assist in the development and writing of product specifications and technical reports
• Testing and proving of designs to required standards, including environmental, safety and EMC
• Schematic capture of required circuitry using CADStar schematic package
• Degree level education gained in Electronic/Electrical Engineering or equivalent
• Minimum 3 years recent design experience gained in SMPS design
• Excellent SMPS design skills with experience in the design of (Resonant / Fly back and Active PFC) converters from concept thru to mass production essential
• Experience with CADStar Schematic Capture package, or similar highly beneficial
• Understanding of SMPS PCB layout and its critical effects to, circuit and EMC performance
• Experience of working within ISO 9001 controlled document systems etc
• Low to medium voltage power supply design experience in excess of 500watts a distinct advantage.
A highly competitive basic salary between £40,000-£45,000 depending on experience. Plus company bonus last year being 17.2% (£46,880 to £52.740)
25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
Choice of two different pensions (contribution and stakeholder)
Private medical and health care
Career development opportunities.
Should you require relocation, our client will fully finance your relocation expenses, as part of the relocation policy the company will also pay for a weekend away in their location allowing you to make the informed decision.
Dunamis Services Ltd is a technical recruitment consultancy
- Andy Durham
Your application for ‘Power Supply Design Engineers’ has been sent
Your application has been successfully sent. Thanks for applying!