Exclude any of the below options from the search results:Hide this job Hide jobs with titles like this Hide jobs from Hays TCE Jobs Hide jobs in this location
- Hays TCE Jobs
- Job term
- Job hours
- Full time
QEHS - Quality Environmental Health Safety
Purpose of the Job:
* To support the Industrial Processes Manager in ensuring that that the quality, EHS & process improvement system and culture are in place within Thermal Services Steam Turbine Product Centre (TSSR).
* To ensure that TSSR is aligned with other TSS Activities and Sub-Activities and meet recognised standards for EHS and the quality of the products or services they provide.
* To support projects and processes that will improve the performance of the business. This includes supporting the implementation, monitoring and continuous improvement of the processes.
* Provide input to the TSSR Management reviews and to the yearly TSS system Management Review
* Participate in development, maintenance, administration / governance of the Product Line Management System to ensure external certification to all required international standards (e.g. ISO 9001, 14001, OHSAS 18001 where appropriate)
* Report the performance of the management systems and its processes
* Support all users of the Management System with coaching and guidance in the application of the general system, the processes, procedures and Work Instructions
Quality, EHS and Control
* Plan and manage the internal audit programmes of the company’s ISO:9001, ISO:14001 and OHSAS 18001 management systems
* Ensure that route cause assessments and audits are managed to identify gaps and potentials in processes, products and structures
* Ensure that the business unit processes and associated framework (Work Instructions, templates, etc.) are mapped, documented and continuously improved based on feedback from business activities
* Technical Diploma
Knowledge and Experience
* Quality assurance: regulatory compliance, audit
* Results orientated experience in an engineering environment.
* Good problem solving skills.
* Good communication skills and be able to work effectively within a team.
* Proficient in MS Office applications.
* Exposure to Business Improvement (e.g. Six Sigma methodologies)
* Experienced know how in process design.
* Experienced in Industrial Standards, Lead Auditor.
- Ricardo Manouchehri
Your application for ‘QEHS - Quality Environmental Health Safety’ has been sent
Your application has been successfully sent. Thanks for applying!