1 exact match
Exclude any of the below options from the search results:
- Candidate Source Ltd
- From £20,000 to £23,000 per year
- Job term
- Job hours
- Full time
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Project Coordinator based in Princes Risborough, Buckinghamshire to join an expanding company to manage international RF type approval projects and provide support to the project management team. If you are committed to providing excellent customer service, are interested in developing a career in project management and have strong problem solving and research abilities, this is the right opportunity for you!
The company is a small, dynamic and highly successful technology services company, with an international client base. They are an industry leader in Type Approval of radio products and work with governments and test laboratories in over 150 countries.
As a Project Coordinator your duties will include:
• Preparation and submission of type approval application files to government regulatory authorities.
• Tracking project status, solving problems and proactively driving the type approval process to ensure deadlines are met.
• Taking full ownership of our solution in your assigned countries including relationship management, vendor performance assessment, pricing negotiation and service improvements.
• Undertaking research projects to assist with answering customer enquiries or further expanding our scope.
• Supporting senior project and account managers.
An ideal Project Coordinator will hold the following skills and experiences:
• Previous experience in a similar role.
• Have excellent command of English Language (both written and spoken). Command of other languages (particularly French or Mandarin) will be an advantage.
• Be flexible, proactive and enthusiastic, with the ability to prioritize work and work under pressure.
• Be self-motivated, responsible and accountable for your own project work.
• Be familiar with or keen to learn about type approval requirements for modern radio data-communication technologies.
• Have excellent communication skills and problem solving abilities.
• Be able to produce neat, high quality work with great attention to detail.
• Good knowledge of computers and MS Office Professional suite.
• Be able to work under own initiative and as part of a team.
• Multi-task oriented.
• Be willing to travel solo internationally (infrequently).
In return you will receive a negotiable salary of £20,000 to £23,000 per annum.
• Long term career with stable market leader.
• A small, friendly working environment.
• A great opportunity to learn and further develop your career.
• Full support and training.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.
- Michelle Davies
Your application for ‘Project Coordinator - Graduate’ has been sent
Your application has been successfully sent. Thanks for applying!